Monday, June 12, 2006

The blog with the hole!




I am very aware that there are posts to be made on this site! After avoiding the computer and typing and all those work like things I thought I would finally tackle some of the holes. And clearly the blog has felt lonely and abandoned and behaved so badly especially when I attempted to add the duck-tacular pictures. Obviously, I should have either one picture or no pictures. I was going for the picture paints a thousand words option but after wrestling the pictures kicking and screaming into the correct position (and failing somewhat, hence the odd mosaic approach!) I think I’ll have to go for the words will paint a picture approach! I am defeated! And I haven’t even started on Lille yet! But I promise I will, watch this space!

No comments: