Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Man with a van

I always love it when I've had visit from the Ocado man, and (today) his red cabbage little van. It's not that I've got a thing about green uniforms it's just suddenly when I open the fridge there are so many options and I am spoilt for choice. Ooh will it be one of those beef and green peppercorn pies? Or I could use that smoked salmon, cream and chives to whip up some creamy scrambled egg. On one shelf there's a nice bit of fillet steak, some chicken breasts, field mushrooms, Savoy cabbage, Brussel sprouts, cauliflower, Brie, Cheddar and also some little pots of the scrummy Gu. On the next shelf there's even more goodies to consider.
And very importantly the Evian mountain has been restored.
Mother Hubbard doesn't live here anymore!

No comments: