Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A tiny tian

Bearing in mind the wonderful excesses of our Blueprint Café meal last night I had promised a light supper for our final meal on dry land for a while. I had spotted these fabulous little Scottish smoked haddock, egg, smoked salmon and asparagus tians with a Champagne vinaigrette on my last trip to Waitrose. They are really just a starter but with tagliatelle slices of cold cucumber piled up and doused with the gorgeous Champagne vinaigrette they were very fine indeed. M claimed she couldn't really eat anything else but I figured that she would always manage to find room for my favourite Serious Food hot chocolate fondant as they still haven't found their way onto Ocado despite constant requests, this was her first taste of their chocolatey wickedness. I think M was impressed!

No comments: