Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The sincerest form of flattery!


Stephanie from Dispensing Happiness pointed out that a new show on US Food Network called Have Fork, Will Travel starts today. Hmm, that seems to ring a bell somewhere!
I am sure that some visitors to my blog are most confused when they don't get a programme synopsis or a picture of Zane Lamprey. Sorry! Here instead you'll find the random gastronomic thoughts of a currently very busy food blogger, hence my tardiness in catching up on all the fabulous foodie events I've enjoyed over the last few weeks and across eight countries as well - that's a lot of forking and even more travelling!
I am trying to finish my Tolstoy style posting on D and my utterly jaw-dropping meal at L'Atelier at the hands of one of my ultimate food heroes
Joël Robuchon. It's going to be an epic!
Normal service will be resumed soon, I promise!

No comments: