Friday, April 20, 2007

What's in my basket?

I love the changes to Ocado. And my favourite is that you can now review what's in your basket in tiny pictures. I don't know why I like this so much but I do think very visually. When I'm planning a special meal, I find it really useful to picture how a menu will work together and generally draw a tiny sketch. This scrappy sketch is pinned up next to my timings and also helps me not forget something as I'm more likely to spot an element is missing from picture than a list. Perhaps odd, but it works for me, so maybe this view of my Ocado shopping basket does the same thing for me.
This is the little drawing I made to prep for the picnic feast we had for the Jools Holland Picnic in the Park last year. I'm just a pictorial person I guess!

No comments: