As promised, I have finally finished all the scribbling of my thoughts and wading through the photographs from our fabulous Baltic cruise. So if you want to know about our visit to the coast of Poland, our day in Berlin and all the remaining cruising escapades click here.
- Our last day in St Petersburg - from Russia with love
- A day of vegetable carving and piratical shenanigans!
- Our little taste of Poland
- An Italian meal as we sail away from Poland
- A decadent day of walls and chocolate in Berlin
- How we somehow managed to squeeze in some flammekueche
- A dinner with new guests
- A canal, an ice swan, too many pink drinks (maybe), some unused radio mics and a lot of sequins.
So the cruise is recorded for posterity, now it's just all the rest of the forking and travelling I've enjoyed to be caught up on.