Monday, October 16, 2006

Check out Harvey Nix's foodie windows!

I really like the giant satin foodie goodies in the windows of Harvey Nichols that I snapped as I passed by. The crabs would make fabulous little cushions and the shiny satin strawberry tarts and eclairs would look gorgeous strewn over a white bedspread.

Tasty, but not for sale though.

Funnily enough, I didn't even venture to the hallowed Vth floor in search of some food this time - I was on a more sparkly mission but I am a big fan. I love their selection of cheeses and meats, their perfect vegetables, their wonderful lemon olive oil (so good with asparagus) and pesto (delicious with everything), the artisan bread, the scrummy chocolate, and I am a sucker for the packaging. I particularly like the Italian lady in the sunglasses and have her adorned on many an item. And I always habour unnatural thoughts about their HN hampers, I am very happy to browse the hamper catalogue every year and pick the perfect gift for myself!

Mmm and yum, indeed!

2 comments:

RooKnits said...

Ooh, the windows look fab!

J said...

Have they given you some new craft ideas?????